When Buying a House, you will be working alongside professionals that will help you save time, money, and to ensure all transactions run smoothly.
Let’s take a look.
Real Estate Agent (Buyer’s Agent)
– is an agent who Represents You Exclusively! Therefore, as your Real Estate Agent, I will serve you by always keeping your buying interests, and needs at the forefront of our relationship.
With my access to all properties listed by other agents, I’m confident that we will find the right home in the right location for you.
Working together, we will make the right offer, and I will stay on top of the process until you become a homeowner.
– The Loan Officer will help you to secure the mortgage and guide you through a variety of Home mortgage products.
– Home Inspection is an essential part of the home buying process. A licensed home inspector will make sure everything in the house is functioning correctly and identifies needed repairs. The buyer pays the cost of a home inspection but can always wave the right to have one performed.
– A survey is required by your lending institution. This survey will show you where the property lines are, what easements may be tied to the lot, and if your fence is on your neighbor’s property or vice versa. If a survey has not been conducted on the property within the last six months, it is recommended to conduct a survey before buying the home.
– A Title Company ensures that the title to a piece of real estate is legitimate and then issues title insurance for that property. Also, the title company will act as the escrow agent by holding deposits and other payments until the transaction is completed. They will issue title insurance for the buyer and lender, protecting them against any claims or issues with the property. The Title Company Acts as the closing agent; The final closing for a home is typically held at the office of the title company.
Home Insurance Agent
– Your Lender will require Homeowner’s insurance as it is a financial protection for your home against disasters.
– is the property owner who offers their home for sale.
Real Estate Agent (Seller’s Agent)
– the seller will likely have an real estate agent who acts on their behalf and represents their best interests. Seller’s agents are also referred to as listing agents.
– If you are buying a new construction home the seller of the property is the builder himself or agent representing builder.